Junior Quantity Surveyor
A great opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor/Administration Assistant newly qualified in accountancy or construction to assist a small client-side team with cladding remediation programme. The successful candidate will be based primarily in the London office with some work from home flexibility.
The primary purpose of this Junior Quantity Surveyor Administration Assistant role is to support 3 senior team members with cladding remediation programme. Typical projects are residential properties ranging £40-150m in value. This contract is going to be running for 2 years.
Main duties will be understanding the processes, taking minutes, facilitating, support and reporting to three directors in the project team.
This role will be best suited to anyone newly qualified in accountancy or construction.
The successful candidate will be based primarily in the London office with some work from home flexibility.
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties and responsibilities of a Successful Junior Quantity Surveyor will include, but not be limited to:
- Purchasing order creation
- Invoicing matching and processing
- Budget tracking and updating
- Maintaining documentation
- Ensuring shared drive documentation is always tidy and current
- Working closely and effectively with internal customers and project teams
- Providing general support and assistance to the project team
Desired Skills and Experience
- A great team player, with strong rapport skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good organisation skills to be able to organise and prioritise your workload
- IT skills, with a high level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Capable of working under your own initiative and as part of the group
- You will have great attention detail and commitment to quality
- A BSc in Quantity Surveying or any Accounting related degree is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Small Client-side company seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor for their project team. The project is cladding remediation programme. This admin role will involve supporting 3 senior team members.
Full details of this great employer will be provided to shortlisted applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary ranging range £25,000 to £28,000 negotiable dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme