Senior Site Manager
A new Senior Site Manager vacancy to join a leading London based fit out and refurbishment Contractor, boasting a prestigious list of clients. The successful candidate will be required to work on refurbishment projects of high value, complex buildings.
Structurally biased Senior Site Manager is needed to deliver £4m project off New Bond Street, London.
Company projects will typically be high value complex refurbishment projects based in Central London for premium private clients. Typical value of recent projects has been between £2m - £10m.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Senior Site Manager your duties will be:
- Managing the programming for the project including provision of regular programme updates, identifying where the project is on time, ahead or behind programme. Coordination with Site, Commercial and Planning Teams.
- Maintaining the Health and Safety procedures on site in line with the company Health and Safety Policy.
- Preparing formal and informal reports for progress meetings at the agreed intervals in the required standard.
- Day to day management of sub contractor’s performance on site and issuing relevant information to them under instruction as is required to undertake their works diligently under the Contract.
- Coordinating with the Client & Project Building Management team.
- Ensuring quality construction standards and use of proper construction techniques.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates coming from a sub-contractor background relating to Structural work would be of particular interest.
- Previous experience of liaising with tier 1 contractors
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential
- A great work ethic and enthusiasm towards developing your career
- Ability to effectively manage time to meet deadlines
- CSCS Card – Essential
- SSSTS/SMSTS – Desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a specialist Refurbishment Contractor with projects all around Central London, and their head office near the Underground in south London.
Undertaking high value, complex refurbishment projects in the Central London area, they boast a prestigious list of clients and a fantastic portfolio of completed projects.
As a hardworking and profitable specialist refurbishment contractor and subcontractor, they can offer new employees that join them the opportunity to work on some fantastic luxury, high end projects in popular Central London locations, and a fantastic working and team environment.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous basic salary up to £65k dependant on experience
- Healthcare after probation period