Senior Consultant (Claims)
Circa HKD $50K-70K p/m
A Senior Claims Consultant from a Quantity Surveying background with claims and re-rate experience is needed to join a reputable Hong Kong based construction claims consultancy. You will be based in Hong Kong working on claims related issued for a variety of Hong Kong construction projects.
Senior Claims Consultant Job Duties Hong Kong:
- Produce claims for claims to be submitted to the client
- Take a lead role in EOT/Disruption/Claims work
- Undertake role of cost expert to produce costing reports, claims for extension of time and reimbursements of additional costs.
- Act as advisory body regarding matters relevant to construction claims which will include dispute avoidance and construction contracts administration.
- Undertake negotiations with clients
Senior Claims Consultant Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive experience in claims work on Hong Kong construction projects
- Experience working within claims consultancies and PQS firms is desirable
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status (or equivalent) is desirable - MRICS/MHKIS/MCIARB/MCIOB
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Senior Claims Consultant Company Overview:
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established claims consultancy with a strong reputation in the Hong Kong construction market. Very competitive salary and benefits are on offer. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.