Bank Monitoring Surveyor
An amazing opportunity for an RICS Chartered Bank Monitoring Surveyor to join a premium, medium sized consultancy in Central London.
The successful candidate for this Bank Monitoring Surveyor job role will join the fast growing project monitoring team within a well run and highly profitable multidisciplinary consultancy business. As Bank Monitoring Surveyor, you will report directly to the Associate Director.
As Bank Monitoring Surveyor, you will be encouraged to work independently, and this role is perfectly suited to those who are aspiring to move up to Associate Director level within bank monitoring and fund monitoring as there is a succession plan in place for suitably capable recruits.
The bank monitoring / loan monitoring / lenders technical advisor job role and function will be undertaken in relation to a range of projects; some around £1m in value, although typical project values will be around £2-5m up all the way up to £35m and beyond.
The client portfolio you will be working with and managing is of exceptional quality and is growing - it already includes blue chip banks and a range of other lenders, and this Bank Monitoring Surveyor job appointment is evidence of the intention to grow the business further to achieve ambitious revenue growth targets, with an ambitious growth plan for the future. This is to grow capability in a growing market and to gain market share from competitors.
The primary focus of the MRICS qualified Senior Monitoring Surveyor will be split between performing pre-construction project due diligence duties and project monitoring of live construction progress on site.
Responsibilities and Duties
The MRICS Senior Bank Monitoring Surveyor will report directly to the Associate Director of this dynamic consultancy business. You will immediately become an integral part of the project monitoring team and your role will combine the following:
- Managing projects from feasibility through to final account
- Advising clients on all aspects of the development process ensuring legal and technical due diligence
- Assessing valuation of construction work
- Reviewing project finance documents/conditions
- Providing independent review and analysis of construction activities
- Identifying any risk factors throughout the project
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally candidates will come from a Quantity Surveying background with some Bank or Loan Monitoring experience, or from a Building Surveying background with Bank or Loan Monitoring experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of project monitoring ideally for a bank or lender
- Qualification to Degree level in a relevant cost or construction related subject is strongly desirable
- Professional membership of the RICS or a similar equivalent professional body is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This outstanding client Bank Monitoring Surveyor employer is a prestige, medium sized construction consultancy with their head office based in Central London.
As a business they provide a variety of services to their clients including Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management, Project Monitoring and Dispute Resolution.
This employer prides themselves on being client relationship focused, and they offer an exceptional quality of expertise and knowledge to maximise their clients return on their investments.
Working for this company will allow the successful candidate to gain valuable experience, with support and encouragement to quickly progress to Associate Director level.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Generous basic salary £60-70k which is negotiable based on your level of experience within Bank Monitoring / Loan Monitoring / Lenders Technical Advisor work.